Real Estate Developer Representation: Our firm represents clients in real estate transactions, development and redevelopment projects, public-private ventures, loan/note acquisition, loan restructuring/work-out and litigation matters. We have experience representing different sizes of developers and investors in the acquisition, zoning and development of real property.
In our real property practice group, we assist buyers and sellers of commercial and residential property. Our law firm operates a full service title insurance agency. Our attorney has over ten (10) years experience in real estate and business law. He brings to each transaction his experience of having handled hundreds of residential and commercial transactions, including short sales, REO, short refinances, deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure, and other distressed property transactions. He also brings to bear on each transaction years of experience as a trial attorney handling mortgage foreclosure and title claims cases.
What services can our firm provide?
- Issue the owners and lenders’ title insurance policies.
- Conduct a detailed title search of the historical records concerning the property. The purpose of the title search is to verify the seller’s rights to transfer ownership and to discover any claims or burdens on the property.
- Conduct a title examination of the documents disclosed in the title search. The title examination will determine if the documents were properly prepared, executed and notarized. We find and report any defects in the title to the home so that we can correct and clear any matters which can affect the property.
- Identify priority issues with liens and mortgages on the property, and identifying instruments and deeds that require reformation or corrective instruments.
- Prepare all closing documents.
- Notarize all documents at closing.
- Collect all funds and distribute them to the proper parties; including satisfying any outstanding mortgages, judgments or liens.
- Hold escrow funds with an FDIC lender.
- Record all documents after closing.
- Facilitate the closing at the location of your choice, including your offices.
Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have regarding title insurance or our company. We will be happy to provide written price quotes. We are dedicated to serve you in a professional and courteous manner.